2023 Hike & Bike for Hospice
Who: You! Participate as an Individual or a Team
What: Fundraise to support the greatest needs at Hospice Georgian Triangle
When: May 28th, 2023, 9:30am, last minute registration opens and race kit pick up. If you have preregistered and have your race kit, please plan to arrive 45 minutes before your event start time. We have lots of fun activities like a HUGE raffle, coffee and timbits, thanks to Tim Hortons, and you can check out the incredible cars on display by the Wasaga beach Cruisers!
Where: Start and Finish for Hike & Bike is at the Collingwood Curling Club: 250 Hume Street, Collingwood ON L9Y 4W3.
Package Pick Ups
If you would like to pick up your kit before the event, please pop into the Hospice Georgian Triangle Foundation 103-186 Hurontario St. Collingwood, On L9Y 4T4
Tuesday, May 23rd to Friday May 26th between 9am and 5pm. You are welcome to bring in pledge money you have collected to this location any time and we will add it to your personal fundraising goal page!
- 9:30 am - Last minute Participant/Team registration and race kit pick up opens.
- - If you are all set for the day, please arrive no later then 45 min before your event begins.
- 10am - Wasaga Cruisers Vehicles Show
- 10:15am – 20km Bike starts
- 11am – 6 km Hike starts
- 11:15am – 6km Bike starts
- 11:30am - Complimentary lunch begins for participants at the Collingwood Curling Club
- 11:30am Raffle and Prizes inside the Collingwood Curling Club