2022 Hike & Bike for Hospice
Who: You! Participate as an Individual or a Team
What: Fundraise to support the greatest needs at Hospice Georgian Triangle
When: May 29, 2022, 9am
Where: Start and Finsh for Hike & Bike is at the Collingwood Curling Club: 250 Hume Street, Collingwood ON L9Y 4W3.
Package Pick Ups
Pre-Event pick up kit times are Thursday and Friday May 26 & 27 - 5:30pm to 8pm and Saturday May 28th1pm to 4pm.
10230 ON-26, Collingwood, ON L9Y 0A5
- 9:00 am – Participant/Team registration opens
- 10am - Kids Fun Zone opens hosted by Built by Baron
- 10:15am – 20km Bike starts
- 11am – 6 km Hike starts
- 11:15am – 6km Bike starts
- 11:30am - Complimentary lunch begins for participants at the Curling Club
- 11:30am Raffle and Prizes inside the Curling Club
Hike & Bike Map Routes Below
Route: 6km Bike Route
Route: 20km Bike Route
The Hospice Georgian Triangle provides compassionate hospice palliative care in the communities of the Township of Clearview, Collingwood, The Town of Blue Mountains, and Wasaga Beach. We rely on donations to support more than 50% of programs and services.